Penne Pasta Primavera Salad
Thinking meatless lunch or dinner today? Here is a tasty one.
- 1 lb. Whole Wheat Penne Pasta (Multi Grain)
- 3-5 tbsp. grape seed oil (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 orange pepper (diced)
- 1 yellow squash (sliced)
- 2 cups mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 large tomatoes (diced)
- 3-5 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Season with Spike (no salt and pepper)
- Cook the Penne according to the package directions for al dente, if there are no al dente directions take 2 minutes of the regular cooking time.
- Heat grape seed oil (olive oil) in a medium skillet, add garlic, peppers, squash, mushrooms, and tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, chicken broth and drained Penne.
- Blend all ingredients and continue to simmer until hot.