- 1 lg. head of broccoli (3 stalks)
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 Vidalia onion (1 1/3 c chopped)
- 3/4 c low fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 c fat free sour cream
- 4 T red-wine vinegar
- 4 packets of Splenda
- 1/4 c cashews
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/4 c bacon (drained throughly and crumbled)
- * Chop broccoli and cauliflower into bit size pieces.
- * Chop Vidalia onion. Be sure to measure the onion after it is chopped to equal 1 1/3 c.
- Mayonnaise, sour cream, red-wine vinager Splenda.
- * Pour the salad dressing over the broccoli and cauliflower and mix well.
- * Cover salad tightly and marinate over night (24 hours)
- * Add the cashews, raisins, and bacon crumbles on top of each serving.